At M. Graham, our environmental commitment goes beyond producing solvent-free paint for artists.
Inspired by landscapes, awed by the heavens and the seas, moved by the connections between man and beast—artists have always celebrated the beauty of the Earth. Our environment is precious to us.
That’s why we’re dedicated to protecting and preserving the beauty of the Earth, from the source to the end product.
- Not only is M. Graham paint solvent free, but so is our manufacturing and cleaning.
- We use walnut oil and nontoxic soaps to clean our rollers and equipment.
- Solvent-free paint is better for artists and paintings, our employees, and the environment.
Lowering Our Carbon Footprint
- We buy 100% of our power through the renewable power option.
- We minimize our consumption with high-efficiency lighting, detectors and timers.
- We buy carbon offsets to balance out the energy we use.
Reducing, Reusing & Recycling
- We seek out and purchase equipment that would otherwise be decommissioned.
- We recycle and reuse the factory water waste used for cleaning equipment.